What If You Knew You Could Not Fail?
What if you knew you could not fail, what would you try to do? I think most people, by nature, do not like taking risks. Most people like a safety net.
The people who achieve success in life make their dreams so much bigger than their fears. Successful people do not focus on what could go wrong, but on how they can do something better next time. Successful people do not let any of their perceived failures stop them from trying again.
Where does that confidence come from?
Sources of Confidence:
- Real life examples: observe people who are successful and imitate them
- Relationships: find family and friends who believe in you and tell you they know you can do it
- Reading: actively pursue reading positive and motivating material (and avoid the negative)
- Remembering: reflect upon previous successes and remind themselves yourself that can do it again
- Realizing: realize the potential YOU have for greatness and do something great
But what if you lack confidence in yourself?
Steps to Add Confidence:
- Spend time with encouraging people (rather than downers or critics)
- Read biographies of successful people (to discover some of their secrets)
- Put together a dream board/Pinterest board (of pictures of places you want to go, motivating quotes, etc.)
- Seek out a mentor (a person you think is successful in life and who is willing to give you advice)
- Reward your small successes along the way (to motivate you to achieve even more)
Over time, it will become more natural for you to set and achieve your goals. Do not let any setbacks get in the way of your vision for a better future for you and your loved ones. What if you knew you could not fail, what would you do? Keep dreaming, keep going, no matter what! Never give up!