Gilchrist and Soames
Gilchrist and Soames offers luxury and eco-friendly bath amenities such as high-quality shampoos, conditioners, soaps, shower gels, and body lotions. Gilchrist and Soames is based in Indianapolis, Indiana and Peterborough, London, England.
Their popular BeeKind Collection features honey and certified organic extracts of red clover, calendula, lemon grass, and chamomile. A portion of the net profits from these products supports honey bee and sustainable pollination research. I like their cute travel size BeeKind Jet Set Travel Pack which includes: shampoo, condition, shower gel, body care lotion, and skincare bar that comes with a sleek, custom-designed BeeKind toiletry bag.
Gilchrist and Soames is committed to protecting the environment. Safeguarding their delicate ecology is deeply rooted in their business philosophy. They pursue new materials and technologies to make their packaging as recyclable/re-usable as possible. Their products are never tested on animals.
Gilchrist and Soames supports Clean the World’s Parnership Recycling Program to advance the global hygiene revolution. Did you know that today in the United States alone we will throw away 1 million bars of soap?
With the donation of your discarded soap and shampoo products to Clean the World, they will be closer to their goal of saving at least one million lives each year.
Donating unused soap as well as plastic bottles:
- Reduces the spread of illnesses and deaths related to a lack of proper hygiene
- Reduces waste
- Minimizes environmental impact
- Promotes a sustainable future
- Creates “green” jobs across North America
- Impacts those suffering domestically and globally
Value to participating hotels and bed and breakfasts:
- Receive valuable recognition and positive guest perception by working with Clean the World
- Spread the word with web content, newsletters, articles, and press releases
- Appeal to the meeting and event planner industry by attracting professionals who are seeking to book with properties adopting sustainability initiatives
- Reduce waste disposal and recycling fees
Hospitality recycling partners will receive:
- Clean the World Collection/Shipping bins
- Transportation of donated items from your property
- Access to online training materials.
- A customer service representative for support
- Quarterly, detailed goods donation reports
- A framed certificate that can be proudly displayed in the lobby area to inform guests of your bed and breakfast’s participation in their program
Gilchrist and Soames not only has excellent products, but they support green initiatives such as soap and bottle recycling, eco-friendly packaging, and no testing done on animals. Clean the World is an affordable way to positively impact the environment as well as aid people in need of hygiene products. See the video below for more information.
Hospitality Partner Program from Clean the World on Vimeo
Note: I receive Amazon Affiliate commissions from purchases made through the Amazon link.Follow B&B Blogging on Social Media