Your Own Guidebook for Guests
You will have many visitors who are not familiar with your area. This means that guests would really appreciate your own guidebook for guests (which can be a three-ring binder or a basket full of various items) with the following information:
- Articles featuring your bed and breakfast
- Typical breakfast menu items you serve
- Seasonal weather tips
- Maps and directions to important places
- Brochures from local attractions
- Fliers about special events
- Menus to recommended area restaurants
- Contact information for area real estate agents
- College/university campus maps
- and more!
There is no limit to your creativity in putting together your own guidebook for guests. Your main objective is to provide a resource that they can easily find key information that will answer their questions. The more pictures, the better! Remind them why they came to the area!