Did you ever think of putting together a Honeymoon Package for you bed and breakfast? Bed and breakfasts can be very romantic–especially for the newly married. Depending upon your B&B’s amenities, you could offer any of the following:
- Beautiful fresh cut flowers in your own room
- Choice of a chilled bottle of champagne, wine, or sparkling juice.
- Box of chocolates by their bedside
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Scented candles
- Two luxurious robes
- CD’s of romantic music
- Romantic movies the couple can choose from for viewing in the privacy of their own room
- Complimentary snack basket
- Pampering that comes with a “his and her” massage
- Relax at a spa and enjoy a facial and manicure
- Private couples mineral bath
- Gift certificate to local restaurant and/or local shopping
- 2 tickets to a local popular attraction
- Dessert served in the dining room by candlelight
- Rose petal turn-down service (silk rose petals scattered on your bed)
- A luscious gourmet breakfast served in your suite or the dining room
If you have a Honeymoon Suite or even a private cottage, you can let your guests stay there. You can even make the package “a la carte” and let them decide which services they would like to you to provide.
When they make an online reservation, have them specify in one of the comments boxes on the confirmation page. Be sure to feature this package on your website, in your blog, and on social media. You can help make their honeymoon be filled with treasured memories!
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography