Bed and breakfast spas can deliver the royal treatment to your guests. If your B&B does not have a spa, an easy alternative involves scheduling massage therapists to visit your guests’ rooms at your bed and breakfast or making arrangements for your guests to receive a discount at a local spa.
Reasons for Spa Services:
- Beauty treatments
- Improve complexion, circulation, and flexibility
- Relieve aches, pains, and tension
- Youthful appearance
- Aromatherapy: relaxing with enjoyable aromas
- Facials: including masks, exfoliating scrubs, acne treatments, etc.
- Hair removal: waxing any unwanted hair
- Manicure: finger nails and hands given royal treatment
- Massage: such as deep tissue, Swedish, prenatal, etc.
- Pedicure: toe nails and feet given ultimate attention
- Sauna: hot and steamy relaxation
- Stones: strategically placed stones–hot to relax or cold to heal
Packages include a combination of services done on the same day. Some B&B’s let their guests decide for half day or whole day treatments. Couples love couples massages so be sure to promote them to couples who are newly engaged, honeymooning, or celebrating an anniversary!
Guests can be pampered all day long at bed and breakfast spas! All guests will love receiving care from the outside in!
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography