Especially around the holidays, it is easy to feel like you have too much to do to actually have time to enjoy it. Remember that, as a bed and breakfast owner, you are helping to make other people’s Christmases very special so it is important to stay inn spired.
Even if you cannot take time off from inn-keeping, you can still be inn-spired. Think of at least 5 positives that happened this year associated with your bed and breakfast. Now think of 5 positives you would like to see happen in 2014.
When you focus on the good, you tend to get more of it. You can make your bed and breakfast even more successful in the coming New Year.
What actionable steps can you take toward making those 5 things happen in 2014? The secret to success is step by step. A little bit each and every day turns what seems impossible into a reality! The solution is making progress every day toward achieving your bed and breakfast goals and to stay inn spired.
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography
We are focusing on the yearly conference held by the Professional Association of Innkeepers International. Their annual conference is in January. The following includes some talks and events that occur on Day 2 of the conference:
- The Magic of Content Marketing to Build Your Brand, Business, and Bottom Line
- Fresh Ways to Get Your Guests Buzzing About their Experience
- Personal and Professional Success Strategies
- Innkeepers and the Innkeeping Industry
- Trade Show Grand Opening with Vendors (from all over North America), lunch and dessert served
- B&B Technology Product Demo
- E-Commerce Management
- The Well-Dressed Plate
- Eco-Friendly Low-Cost Housekeeping Solutions
- Beyond Burnout: Rekindling the Fire
- DIY Public Relations: How to Get Noticed By the Media
- Build vs. Buy Decision
- Do You Have Digital Baggage?: Search Engine Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Marriage
- The Family Business
- 2013 Taxes: What It Means for You and Your Inn
- Creative Side Dishes
- Acquisition of a Bed and Breakfast
- Website Strategy: Responsive Design
- Your Own Gift Shop and Packaging
- Stop Wasting Time and Start Making Money
- Essentials to Financial Record Keeping
- One Page Marketing Plan Guaranteed to Increase Your Bookings
- How to Cash in On the Barter System
- Food Truck Rodeo Dinner in the Trade Show
Another day of learning profitable strategies for your bed and breakfast, networking, meeting vendors, learning about products, and being inn-spired!