Sir Winston Churchill once said, “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” Whatever your dream is, there are at least five reasons to never give up!
- You are closer than you think! Even if you are just getting started, one new idea might really take off. You never know until you try. Think how one great idea spurs on several more after that.
- You never want to wonder “what if?” Live a life of no regrets. No one knows how much time they have left on earth, so live in the moment and do something now!
- It is never too late to make a difference. Everyone has something they can do to positively affect another life. Even if it is just listening and showing you care. That could be the best thing you can do for someone.
- Others will help if you just ask them. No one achieves anything of value alone. Have you ever sat in the theater at the end of a movie, to read the credits naming everyone who helped make the movie possible? The right people would love to help you. They do not know you need their help unless you ask!
- Believe in yourself! Everyone is capable of making significant accomplishments. Remind yourself of what you do well each day. Positive thinking only!
Think of all the world leaders, explorers, inventors, artists, musicians, athletes, and business leaders that have shaped the world around us for the good. They never gave up! Think of the everyday people in your life, who are not famous, but who have made an incredibly positive impact on your life and others around them. Be the kind of person you want someone to be to you!
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography