What To Post on Social Media In The Fall Season
Your social media in the fall can be as creative as you make it. Looking for inspiration? How about changing your social media headers to be fall-themed? What about having Fall-related Pinterest boards? Wondering what to post in social media? The following suggests some festive fall content ideas.
Share Fall Activities, Events, & Places
Mention Apple Picking, Colorful Autumn Trails, Fall Parades, Farmers Markets, Fun Runs, Harvest Festivals, Hayrides, Leaf Peeping, and other things local.
Share Fall Decor
Feature items inside and outside of your inn, such as seasonal blankets, candles, flowers, pillows, towels, wreaths, & more.
Share Fall Jokes, Puns, & Quotes
(Feel free to improve upon these suggestions!)
- “Fall in love.”
- “I only have pies for you…”
- “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” (L.M. Montgomery)
- “Keep calm and watch the leaves fall.”
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the Fall.” (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
- “Pumpkin spice & everything nice.”
- “This weather is un-be-leaf-able!”
- “You really autumn know…”
- Q: “How do you fix a broken pumpkin?” | A: “With a pumpkin patch.”
- Q: “What do you call a tree that doubts Autumn?” | A: “Disbe-leaf.”
- Q: “What is the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?” | A: “Pumpkin Pi.”
Share Fall Packages & Promotions
Direct attention to your Autumn packages and promotions that include Fall-related activities, foods, & events.
Share Fall Pictures & Videos
Show guests exactly what they will see when they visit. If relevant to your area, give them a local link to check your current Fall Foliage reports. You do not want to be in a situation where a guest is arrives disappointed because a picture you shared that was taken from a previous season or during a different time in the season (and the colors are not as vibrant).
Share Fall Recipes
Many of the following mouth-watering recipe titles come from Delish (or you can search online for these). Better yet, make your own famous secret homemade recipes for guests!
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast
- Apple Cinnamon Mini Monkey Breads
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake
- Apple Dumplings
- Caramel Apples
- Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites
- Caramel Apple Pie
- Carrot Zucchini Apple Bread
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Churro Chips with Caramel Sauce
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Honey Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars
- Maple Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Maple Walnut Banana Bread
- Pecan Pie
- Perfect Apple Crumble
- Puffy Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin Apple Muffins
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Brown Sugar Pecan Pancakes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Granola
- S’mores Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- Sweet Potato Cookies
- Whole Grain Apple Nut Muffins
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Waffles
Share Fall Tips & Tricks
Suggest costume options, decorating tips, and party ideas are just a few of the tips and tricks to share with your social media in the fall.
Your only limit is your imagination. You can also ask seasonal questions to spark social media conversation. The key is to make it fun and make it about them and the experience they will have if they visit you during the fall season.
No time or desire to consistently post in social media? Contact me, Kristi Dement of Bed & Breakfast Blogging, to help you with your social media, blogging, and email marketing.
Follow B&B Blogging on Social Media