Share Your Valuable Interests as an Innkeeper
Share your valuable interests as an innkeeper. In an effort to better serve you (just as you seek to better serve your B&B guests), I designed this short (it takes around 2.5 minutes of time to do) innkeeping survey through Survey Monkey.
What is of primary importance to me is knowing which bed and breakfast subjects interest you the most. Also, I give you an opportunity to list any additional subjects of interest to you.
After putting your name and the name of your inn, you have the option to list your email address. I do this to share practical and useful B&B industry marketing advice. If you sign up, you will also learn the results of this survey listed below.
1. Which B&B Subjects interest you?
- Identifying and becoming known for a specific B&B niche (ex: pet-friendly, eco-friendly, and vegetarian)
- Learning strategic and profitable online marketing tips (ex: blogging, email marketing, and social media)
- Hosting more private B&B events (ex: parties, weddings, and dinners)
- Offering B&B specials & packages (ex: adventure, romance, and girls getaway)
- Earning free press coverage (ex: for a notable achievement or distinction)
- Giving frequent guest rewards & referral incentives to returning guests (ex: complimentary room upgrade, massage, or bottle of wine)
- Maximizing outreach to local businesses and the community (ex: hosting charity fundraiser or sponsoring event)
- Learning additional ways of earning money as an innkeeper (ex: offering additional products and services)
- Improving your success mindset and productivity (ex: attititude, optimism, goal-setting and achieving)
2. Did I leave out any B&B Subjects that matter to you? I appreciate your feedback.
3. What’s your name?
4. What’s your inn’s name?
5. If you would like to receive helpful B&B marketing e-newsletters with practical tips, as well as the results of this innkeeping survey, please enter you email address.
I invite you to contact me (Kristi Dement) for a free twenty-minute (no obligation) consultation. It is an honor to help bed and breakfast inns and associations grow their businesses.
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles PhotographyFollow B&B Blogging on Social Media