Online reservation software has helped bed and breakfasts to capture more reservations and stay in touch with our rapidly changing technological world. This reservation software provides innkeepers with the tools to save you time, increase your occupancy, and provide you with the freedom and peace of mind to run your business online securely from anywhere.
Make sure you select reservation software that:
- Includes an online booking engine that easily integrates to your website
- Secures integrated lodging certified credit card processing
- Create packages and add-ons for guests and has them book on your website
- Creates and applies promo codes – even on your website
- Sends automatic special occasion correspondence and emails
- Customizes correspondence with your logo and branding
- Creates, sells, redeems and tracks gift certificates
- Offers flexible rate configuration and management
- Customizes and records guest preferences
Options for software, all varying in features and prices, include:
If you are looking to change your reservation software or purchase the software for the very first time, I recommend the following:
- Thoroughly read the website of each company to understand the features and benefits of their software.
- Ask fellow innkeeper friends about their experiences with reservation software.
- Speak directly with the company so that your questions are answered.
- Take advantage of free trials.
Since this software organizes all of your reservations, you will be glad you took the time to evaluate several options. The right reservation software will make your B&B even more efficient!
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles PhotographyFollow B&B Blogging on Social Media