Promote with Packages
Promote with packages that your bed and breakfast guests can purchase. These packages may be based on the season, occasion, local area, classes, or the need to feel pampered.
- Classes--you may have guests who are attending conferences, workshops, and other learning opportunities at your B&B or near it
- Local area–has its own attractions, things to do, and events throughout the year
- Occasion–your guests may be celebrating their wedding, anniversary, birthday, reunion, graduation, or some other significant event
- Pampering–your guests may like spa services, chocolates, flowers, or dessert for two delivered to their guest room to enhance their memories of their stay at your bed and breakfast
- Season–you may offer specials during the slow times of your year or offer special holiday packages such as Valentine’s Day
As a bed and breakfast owner, you may make arrangements with local restaurants, attractions, florists, spa facilities, and more. There is power in creating affiliations and associations with complimentary businesses to yours. You both can profit from these mutually beneficial arrangements.
Never underestimate the power of packages. People love to feel special and know that they will be making vacation memories they will fondly recall.
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles PhotographyFollow B&B Blogging on Social Media