PAII Conference January 15, 2014
The Professional Association of Innkeepers International is holding a four-day conference starting Monday January 13. This post will focus on day 3, Wednesday January 15. The opportunities to learn abound. Speakers will be discussing topics including:
- Tips for Running an Efficient Bed and Breakfast
- The Basic Gourmet
- Inn Property Valuation
- Video Marketing 101
- Insurance Strategies to Maximize Coverage and Minimize Cost
- Capture Your Guest in Under 30 Seconds
- Panel of Marketing Experts To Answer Questions
- Google: Get Your Geek On!
- Trends in Bed Linens
- Back Office Secrets: Making Your Business Work When You are Not There
- Trade Show Open with Lunch and Dessert
- Inns and Outs of Serving Gluten-Free Desserts
- Understanding Your Finances
- Major Forces Transforming Travel in Today’s Market
- Creating Your Niche for More Profits
- Innkeeping Can Make a Difference: retreats, classes, support groups, outreach, etc.
- Create a Winning Purchasing Agreement
- Hands-On Public Relations
- Elements of Hospitality Marketing
- More Than a Bed and Breakfast: Innovative Programs and Partnerships to Increase Income and Publicity
This will be followed by a 25th anniversary celebration of the Professional Association of Innkeepers International. The dress will be casual and there will be barbecue, bluegrass music, and dancing. This is the last evening of the conference. Another opportunity to make more connections with other important people in this industry.