PAII Conference January 13, 2014
The Professional Association of Innkeepers International provides a yearly conference to Bed and Breakfast Innkeepers across the country. This year it is being held in North Charleston, South Carolina. It starts on Monday January 13, 2014.
The day’s events include the following:
- Online Marketing and Lodging Reservations
- The need for your website to have engaging content, enhanced usability, responsive designs, and strategically placed calls to active.
- Having a superior online presence involving design, search engine optimization, tracking your website, and not getting in trouble with Google.
- Insight into finding the best places to eat, play, shop, and explore in your area–including hidden (or hard to find) destinations.
- Selling Your Bed and Breakfast
- Select Registry Members Gathering
- BedandBreakfast.com talks about planning your social media strategy, tracking return on your investment, working with online travel agencies, understanding search engine optimization, and perfecting your photos.
- Rezovation.com will discuss the benefits of their software solutions for innkeepers.
- There will be a reception with jazz band in the evening with light hors d’oeuvres.
This is a great opportunity for bed and breakfast owners of any kind–potential, new, and experienced. There are lots of B&B industry vendors and it is an opportunity to network with other innkeepers while you gain a tremendous wealth of information.