Mike’s Road Trip To B&B’s
Mike Shubic of Mike’s Road Trip is an outgoing man of adventure. He has been traveling on the road since 2010. Mike hosts and produces high quality videos for hospitality businesses such as bed and breakfasts, inns, restaurants, and other “hidden gems of the road.” He has been featured in USA Today Travel, Rand McNally Best of the Road, The Travel Channel, and more.
Check out Mike’s Road Trip’s Intriguing Inns and Beautiful B&B’s videos from YouTube. I highly recommend him if you would like entertaining and professional videos made to highlight the unique strengths of your bed and breakfast. From his website, Mike gives several reasons why your bed and breakfast inn should have a video:
- If a picture is worth a 1000 words, how many is video worth?
- Video builds trust with your prospects. Trust equals paying guests.
- Videos attract attention and help set you apart from your competition.
- Video is important for SEO (search engine optimization). Google is ranking pages with video higher for the same search terms.
- Video is not a fad. Four billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube alone.
Mike makes these suggestions to bed and breakfast owners:
- Have a professional overview video of your B&B/Inn produced. Be sure to include the owner/innkeeper in front of the camera. Let prospective guests know what makes your inn special and memorable.
- Guest testimonial videos can be very powerful. This allows the viewer to hear what the experience is like from varying viewpoints. Your guests may talk about things they liked that you never even thought about!
- Informal videos for your social network can be a great way to showcase area events and/or activities at your inn while keeping in touch with past and future guests.
- The visual impact of videos gives them a long shelf life. Trust and interest can be earned as long as the video is live on the Internet. You can be media friendly and share your videos with local media.
Professional and informal videos can be put on your website as well as shared on social media websites including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Mike is a well-spoken promoter of bed and breakfasts on his road trips all across America. I recommend Mike Shubic of Mike’s Road Trip to all my Bed and Breakfast Blogging clients.