Frequent Stay and Referral Program
Did you know that you can reward your guests for staying frequently and for referring their friends to you? Repeat business and referrals bring in money. As a bed and breakfast owner, you can put in place a program to encourage guests to come again and tell their friends about your B&B. Having a frequent stay and referral program is a great way to reward your guests.
You can say, “The highest compliment you can give us is to return again as a guest and to refer us to others.” There are a variety of arrangements bed and breakfasts offer, such as:
- When five of your referrals have booked with us, you get a free night’s stay.
- Refer another couple who stays two nights, and you get $50 off your next visit.
- With three referrals, you earn a free night in our standard room or 50% off one of our hot tub suites.
You may need to specify certain restrictions including:
- When your friends make a reservation online, they must type your name as the referral.
- Must show their receipts from previous stays.
- Only when your first night’s stay is on a Sunday through a Thursday.
- Excludes special events, holidays, and peak periods.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Expiration date (if any).
You can promote this frequent stay and referral program on your website, in your blog, and through social media. Make sure you mention this as your guests leave to remind them of this unique opportunity. You will enjoy seeing the familiar faces of your returning guests as well as meeting their friends!
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles PhotographyFollow B&B Blogging on Social Media