Valentine’s Day is coming. It is time to start promoting how your bed and breakfast will be celebrating it. This is a great opportunity to put together a package deal for couples.
- Make a connection with a local florist that you will only use their service in exchange for them giving you a discount.
- If your bed and breakfast does not offer spa services, maybe you can arrange for a nearby spa to offer you a deal on massages, facials, and nails.
- You may be located near to a card and candy gift shop. This is another opportunity to make exclusive arrangements with them.
- Look at romantic restaurants in your area and ask the manager if you can arrange for your couples to dine at their restaurant.
- If you have a concert hall or arena in your area, you can check to see the performances showing or games being played during that time.
- If you have rooms with their own private hot tubs, this is the time to emphasize that in your marketing.
- Lastly, do not forget the wine or sparkled juice as well as dessert for two in the room.
The more you know about the couple, the more you can personalize the package. Try to find out their preferences in food and entertainment. What they would like done at the spa or if they are more likely to enjoy a concert or a game.
Sometimes one person is surprising the other person with this romantic trip. You can join in the fun. Make sure to price your package at a cost where you will be making a healthy profit from your package after paying the other places. This is your chance to play Cupid on February 14 because Valentine’s Day is coming.
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography