About Kristi Dement
Hi! I’m Kristi Dement, a hospitality consultant from Bed and Breakfast Blogging. Because you, the innkeeper, wear so many different hats (including guest hospitality services and property management responsibilities), Bed and Breakfast Blogging specializes in bringing in steady guest bookings.
If you have a passion for hospitality, but no time (or interest) in handling your inn’s marketing, then consider contacting me for a free (no-obligation) 20-minute consultation.
I started Bed and Breakfast Blogging in November of 2013 and since then I’ve helped many bed and breakfasts achieve greater success and more importantly, grow their revenue, from my consulting as well as our blogging, email marketing, social media marketing, and reputation management services. I’m based in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, but my clients are all across the country.
Our consistently fresh, strategic content increases the number of people who see your website which means you receive more paying guests and you earn more money while you entertain your ideal guests.
While it is not very easy to increase the number of rooms you have for your guests, I can share with you additional revenue streams (such as offering profitable packages and hosting lucrative events) so you can grow your business to greater heights. I look forward to setting up a time to communicate with you when you contact me.
Bed and Breakfast Blogging can put your place of hospitality on the map–or help it become even more popular (and profitable) than it already is!
Our core values:
- Above and beyond: just as you go above and beyond for your guests, we do the same for our clients; we exceed expectations
- Attention to detail: we stand by the work we do for our clients because we treat their businesses as well as we do our own business
- Consistency: we have proven ourselves to be reliable when it comes to doing what we say we are going to do when we say it will be done
- Creativity: there is an element of creativity (and originality) when it comes to blogging, writing emails, and being active on social media for our clients
- Enthusiasm: we love it when our clients’ businesses prosper AND we are enthusiastic about how we help them!
- Integrity: in everything we do, we are honest and trustworthy and we respect others (especially our clients)
- Passion: we believe that a key ingredient in the recipe for success is having a passion for what you do